I lead the Interactive practice at Mad Genius – a Jackson, MS area branding, advertising, film and video studio. We’re in dire need of some help because we’ve been getting good at winning new, national level web projects. Happy problem.
I have taken the liberty of ctrl+C,+V’ing the info found in the original posting at http://madg.com/employment/site-builder.html below.
BEGIN JOB POST — http://madg.com/employment/site-builder.html
Welcome to Mad Genius, home of Creative Fusion, where pure brilliance is always appreciated, but not always as valuable as a total lack of fear. In our labs, we combine design, interactive, marketing, branding, production, animation, and anything else we can get our hands on to create bold new brands crackling with life.
And we’ve found ourselves in need of a solid web site builder.
In this role, your primary job will be to turn Photoshop screen designs into clean, semantic, valid HTML/CSS templates, flowing in content, creating interface graphics, integrating your front-end code with various applications, and taking client direction with regard to changes. Your ability to code is paramount over your ability to design; although any design skills you possess will surely not go to waste.
As a Site Builder at Mad Genius, you should be ready to:
- Collaborate with designers and information architect to understand page design and specifications
- Perform graphics production/optimization
- Translate Photoshop documents into clean, compliant HTML/CSS code
- Perform cross-browser testing and standards compliance checking
- Collaborate with development team to ensure that your code meets functional requirements
- Strong experience with hand-coded HTML & CSS
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop for web-oriented graphics production
- Good collaboration skills and ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Familiarity with current and emerging Web standards including: CSS2, CSS3, XHTML & HTML5
- Experience in developing for social media
- Flash capabilities
Education & Experience
2+ years of experience in Web Design and Coding, Bachelor’s degree or similar.
Competitive salary plus benefits.
APPLY TODAY – SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com referencing “Site Builder” in the subject line. Include links of your work please. No phone calls.
— END JOB POST